POSITION: Registered Nurse
LOCATION: Respite & Recovery Center @ MLK – Los Angeles, CA
DUTIES: The Registered Nurse (RN) works under the direction of the Director of Nursing to coordinate and mange nursing care. Provides technical guidance, and supervise staff in order to maintain health, safety and integrity of the patient.
· Supervises nursing assessment at intake to identify conditions and problems, initiate the problem list, and create the treatment plan.
· Ongoing assessment of patient needs and updating nursing care plan as needed.
· Rounds with the physician to assess patients, receive orders, and note specialized patient care requirements.
· Ensures that physician’s orders are transcribed and carried out.
· Acts as a liaison between physician and patient care team.
· Responsible for submitting reports i.e. Q.A. reports, infection control, pharmacy error reports.
· Make presentations and facilitate educational groups & sessions.
· Monitor and document withdrawal symptoms.
· Provides leadership for staff. Delegates responsibilities within scope of personnel abilities.
· Provides and coordinates clinical learning experiences.
· Assess staff knowledge and understanding of patient conditions and treatment.
· May be responsible for preparing monthly schedule to provide adequate nursing coverage.
· Guides, directs, and counsels staff members regarding patient care, problem solving, and decision-making.
· Teach and monitor patients and staff for compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols.
· Coordinate other healthcare needs of the patient outside the facility.
QUALIFICATIONS: Following are the qualifications required to perform the essential functions of this position. Qualifications may be subject to modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Recovering individuals must have a minimum two years clean, sober and abstinent to be considered for employment.
You may email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX 310-679-4621
POSITION: Registered Nurse LOCATION: MLK Sobering Center – Los Angeles, CA DUTIES: The Registered Nurse (RN) works...Apply For This Job
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the Intensive Care Unit at Lions Gate Hospital...Apply For This Job
POSITION: Registered Nurse – Regular Full Time LOCATION: Respite & Recovery Center @ MLK – Los Angeles, CA ...Apply For This Job
Come work as a Registered Nurse in Outpatient Care with VCH! Relocation Assistance may be available. Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)...Apply For This Job
Please note that a resume and cover letter is required to apply for this specialty training opportunity. Eligibility for the post-basic...Apply For This Job
TRAINING OPPORTUNITY Should there be insufficient qualified candidates available for the above position, VCH may offer a Public Health Nurse...Apply For This Job